LED Work Lights
Oval LED Work light
Stylish, 'elliptical' LED work light with an impressive 3,200 lumen flood beam illumination. Includes 8 x 5watt CREE LED's. Compact, egg shaped light profile requires minimal space envelope so ideal for close side-by-side mounting on the underside of front and rear cab roofs. Can also be used for side and bottom mounted applications including cab fenders. E-marked. ECE R10 approved with in-built electrical noise suppressor.
- Measurements: Width: 112mm, Height: 121mm, Depth: 69mm
- Flood illumination pattern / 3200 Lumens (raw) / 2850 Lumens (effective)
- 8 x 5W CREE LED bulbs
- Voltage 10-30V
- IP69K - dust tight and protected against close-range, high pressure spray downs
- Mounting bracket c/w hollow mounting stud to allow easy electrical connection
- Body Material: Die cast aluminium, powder-coated
- Lens material: Impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Working temp: -30 degrees C ~ +50 degrees C
- Pre-wired with 2 core cable - 1m length
Blue Lens Sprayer Boom Work Light
Vapormatic has introduced a new Blue Lens LED Work Light designed for mounting on sprayer booms to illuminate nozzle patterns during low light and night time crop-spraying.
Spraying at night offers major advantages; lower wind speeds help to minimize drift and lower temperatures reduce rates of spray evaporation.
To ensure that these conditions are advantageous, night-spraying requires effective illumination of the spray boom, in turn allowing the operator to monitor correct functioning of nozzles and spray patterns from the cab.
VLD2201 provides powerful, effective night illumination of the spraying boom to ensure easier cab monitoring of correct spray nozzle operation and spray pattern. Suitable for sprayer booms up to 25 metres length and E approved, the work light is also IP69K rated - dust tight and protected against close range, high pressure, high temperature spray downs.
- Measurements: Width: 143mm / Height: 90mm / Depth: 86mm - Focussed spot illumination beam - 10 - 2 x 4W LED bulbs - Voltage 10-80V
Features: - IP69K - dust tight and protected against close-range, high pressure spray downs - Stainless steel mounting bracket - Body Material: Die cast aluminium, powder-coated - Lens material: Impact-resistant polycarbonate - Working temp: -40 degrees C ~ +50 degrees C - Pre-wired with 2 core cable - 1m length